Monday, January 2, 2012

M&I raising capital, may start repaying TARP - Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal:

vypybiza.wordpress.com
Milwaukee-based M&I (NYSE: MI) said Tuesday it intends to use the proceeda for general corporate purposes and that the companty may contribute some of the proceeds to the capital of its Some of the proceeds may be used to repurchase a portio of senior preferred stockthat M&I issue d to the U.S. Department of the Treasury in the Capital Purchase The bank, which has more than 20 branchesw in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, received a $1.7 billion capitapl infusion in November 2008 under TARP.
The M&I board would be consulted on a preferredsstock repurchase, which would also require the approva of banking regulators, M&I Sales of the common stockj would will be made by ordinary brokers’ transactions on the New York Stock Exchange at prevailingb market prices, M&I said. & Co. Inc. will act as M&I’ s sales agent for the

No comments:

Post a Comment